Solved

Order declined due to Failed Internal Security Check?

• 4 October 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

My recent order for a Sim Only deal was declined with the following message: "We’re sorry but we’ve had to cancel your order (xxxxxxxxxx) as it didn’t pass our internal security checks". I am contacting you to find out if there is a way to find out why?

I have an excellent credit rating and had a sim card account with you previously with no issues.

Ive lived at the same address for over 20 years and own my own house with no mortgage. My bank balance is extremely healthy!!

I cant understand why I have been declined for a sim only monthly account, for a very small amount.

Any advice would be appreciated thank you

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 6 October 2020, 15:59

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @heather261,

The Internal Security check isn’t anything to do with the credit check.

This is our own security check in place prior to a credit check being run.

It can usually be due to delivery addresses being different to the billing address or if the billing details did not match to the purchase.

We’d recommend after failing a security check to wait up to 30-days before re-placing.

Also, if you’ve just recently ordered, this could be a factor.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hello @heather261,

The Internal Security check isn’t anything to do with the credit check.

This is our own security check in place prior to a credit check being run.

It can usually be due to delivery addresses being different to the billing address or if the billing details did not match to the purchase.

We’d recommend after failing a security check to wait up to 30-days before re-placing.

Also, if you’ve just recently ordered, this could be a factor.

Mohammed

Not to worry, I will go elsewhere, thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

We’re sorry about that @heather261 but understand your decision.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Will

I have ordered two phones as Christmas presents (for two children) . Have received one phone but the second has been cancelled. I've tried to reorder but has been cancelled 3 times. I need another... I can't speak to anyone to explain. How can I get another phone? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @carlyjude,

I see we have responded elsewhere to your query in a new topic, so will keep replies there to prevent confusion.

Will

I ordered 5 sim cards yesterday as I am switching my whole family onto a new network and was sent a similar email today for 2 of the 5 orders I am now stuck and i am unsure of what to do as I do not have any id mobiles active to do live chat or sort this out over the phone this is extremely frustrating and already giving me cold feet about switching 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Kizza6578,

We limit the amount of lines customer can have in their name to 2 or 3 usually, so if you have attempted to order 5, this is why the order on some will have failed.

Sorry for any disappointment caused by this. If you’d like any assistance on the lines that did go through though, please do let us know and we’ll be happy to provide further assistance.

Will

Userlevel 1

Not to worry, I will go elsewhere, thanks.

Me too.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Steve Flaxvert Cherry,

Was there anything we may be able to help you with?

Will

Why iD Mobile?