Solved

PAC code didn't work - got a text

• 24 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi,

Man alive, this is a really useless website. Got a text saying my PAC code didn’t work. Any ideas? Apparently I need to go through this ridiculous website to find the answer 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 28 September 2020, 17:23

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @mrcslttr,

We are sorry to hear about this. We will have our Support Team PM you now to offer further support and to find out why the PAC code from your old network failed.

Ryan

Hi. I have the same issue. My initial experience with iD has been poor. Can someone please contact me to resolve ASAP? Thanks

Hello

I am having the same problem. Very frustrating as you can not speak to anyone. Please could someone contact me

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @neill_w, @sahrahakim, sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your PAC codes.

Just to confirm the process, you’ll need to request a PAC from your OLD provider (on your old SIM, text PAC to 65075) and then fill out this form https://switching.idmobile.co.uk/

if you’re still having trouble, please contact the Live Chat team who’ll be able to assist further.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi @Rory.

I’m aware how PAC codes work, but thanks. Despite receiving a text stating there was a problem with mine, my number was transferred several hours later.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @neill_w, apologies if my message seemed condescending at all; that wasn’t my intention. We do receive a number of PAC complaints where the customer hasn’t followed the process correctly, so we like to establish this early on before we start going around in circles.

Glad to hear this worked in the end, and welcome to iD Mobile! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and let us know if you ever need help with anything else :)

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?