Question

PAC Code "Incorrect"

• 13 May 2021
  • 3 replies

So I’ve joined iD from vodafone and iD are saying my pac code is incorrect and their system doesn’t recognise it. Vodafone however, are saying that the pac code is correct and the number has ported out and been accepted by iD. Has anybody else had an issue like this and actually had it resolved and been able to keep their old number? It’s doing my head in a bit to be honest because it seems to be really hard to actually communicate with people at the moment, you can’t speak to anyone on the phone it’s all through live chat and nobody seems to know what to do. 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Jesspaigeholloway,

We’re sorry to hear about that. Has your number come across since posting your message?

The PAC code could possibly have been processed already and as number ports take up to 2 working days, it will take a short while to come through.

Ryan

Hi @Jesspaigeholloway,

We’re sorry to hear about that. Has your number come across since posting your message?

The PAC code could possibly have been processed already and as number ports take up to 2 working days, it will take a short while to come through.

Ryan

No, the number has not come across as iD are saying the pac code is wrong. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Jesspaigeholloway 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks.

Michelle 

iD Mobile  

Why iD Mobile?