Solved

PAC entered but nothing has happened

Userlevel 1

I am transferring my number to ID and completed the PAC form earlier this week but nothing has happened. I have resubmitted it and the system obviously had the the original one as it said it was resubmitted. But again nothing has happened. 

How can I get this moving? I am now paying for two contracts

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 2 July 2021, 10:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 1

Thank you. Like that one mine seems to have failed too. Now submitted using your link and porting on Monday. Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @matteomadrigali 

Thanks for the update, we are pleased this issue has been resolved.

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi - I’m having the same issue. Trying to transfer my number from Lebara to iD mobile. Used the online form on Friday at 2pm and still nothing. It should have gone through yesterday. Tried to re-submit the form but it says PAC invalid now but it’s the one Lebara gave me. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @matteomadrigali,

Has that gone through now or are you still experiencing issues?

Will

Hi @Will  - all sorted, thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @jpdids 

We are very sorry for the delay with your number port, due to an issue early in the week with our systems, number ports have been delayed.

We do have a team working through all port in requests as we speak.

You will receive a text message once your number has ported over successfully.

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

I'm submitted my pac code to id mobile via the form to keep my existing number.  This was on sat and nothing has happened.  Pls can someone help

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sure thing @Avi Kaur,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Toffee77,

We’re sorry that this happened to you as well. If you need any update in regards to your port, please let us know and we’ll check this out for you.

Ryan

I purchased my new contract in store on Sunday and gave the PAC code received from Tesco. I was told that the number would port on Tuesday but no joy. It is now Thursday and nothing has changed. I have tried to enter the details in the app but it will not allow. How can I get this problem rectified because I’m struggling to find someone to contact.

PAC code submitted on Sunday said it will be sorted Tuesday nothing as of yet now message stating “Sorry, your port-in request can't be submitted at the moment. Please try again later.”

Anybody to assist please.

Kind regards.

As per many other threads ID are having a network wide problem with porting in numbers at the moment.  I’ve been waiting over a week for mine with no luck

Why iD Mobile?