Question

PAC form not working

Switched to iD last Friday but every time I try to submit the PAC form it says “We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again”. I contacted a person using the live chat who told me that it would be fixed but it has not been. My sim does not work.  Also, I saw a post on the iD community that suggested the PAC form would work once you register an account but when I try to do this it says that my mobile number was not recognised.

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you haven’t ported your number, you need to use the temporary iD mobile number allocated when your plan started.

If you manage to register, you can submit the PAC from your iD My Account online.

You can also submit your PAC via iD Mobile’s Live Chat service.

The customer service agents work between 9am - 8pm weekdays - outside these hours there’s only a chat-bot. To ‘speak’ to an agent, type “talk to a person”.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @dylanlb579, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?