Solved

PAC issue

• 3 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I have just joined your network, online submitted my PAC to move over from EE, got a text (as many on here seem to do) to contact customer services as there was a problem - how on earth can I do that?  The chat window doesn;t open with any browser, there is no phone number and my account says my number will transfer over tomorrow!  Ridiculous customer service, really not impressed.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 3 February 2021, 19:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Pauldeni13,

We are very sorry to hear that there has been a problem with the port. We will send you a PM now to have this looked into further.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

I answered your PM after it came over, had no contact back.  I will be returning the phone and cancelling the contract at cob today if I hear no more.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Pauldeni13 

We can assure you someone will contact you over PM to resolve your issue. Thank you for your continued patience.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

So when will that be? Up to 5pm today is all i am giving and then the contract is being cancelled - not being able to have contact is terrible service and not something I am prepared to pay money for,

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Pauldeni13,

Please reply to the Private message that’s been sent to you if you require assistance cancelling your contract, or anything else.

Will

Why iD Mobile?