Question

PAC process not working

Userlevel 1

Seem to stuck between a rock & a hard place. Completed phone number switching template but number not moved over a week ago. Tried resubmitting and received error message that says "switching process has already processed for this MSISDN. Please contact customer services". I understand why customer services are not working ee covid 19 but at present I do not have my phone working or my new one & I need the phone for work. I tried registering at ID but it says you need a 8 digit code that was sent but no code as been received & won't resend. Can anyone help please. 

17 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @stvecole 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I have similar problem, have filled out form to transfer number using pac code but haven’t been switched over yet, have resubmitted several times now over last two weeks.

My old contract is still running. 

Advice would be appreciated.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Era192 

I have sent you a direct message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima 

Userlevel 1

I’m in the same situation!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Alyse 

Please check your private messages. 

Regards

Aklima 

Userlevel 1

Not working for me either! Id mobile what is happening????

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Thomasmillard 

Sorry to hear this. 

I have responded via private message. 

Regards

Aklima

hi am desperate to leave, got a PAC code in April transferred in MArch before 30 day period up, at first transfer seemed okay, than a problem arose the transfer seemed to have been blocked or not fully processed and am now currently forced to pay ID for a contract as well as my new provider I don’t even have my ID sim as everything went through originally, please help urgently

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @ksmithy 

Can you please confirm if you managed to disconnect ?

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi so for some reason the port stopped midway which would explain why originally the number transferred but than withdrawn (it seems by ID mobile) which meant unbeknown to me I had two numbers running at the same time and was expected to pay ID mobile (as they didn’t complete the Port) and new provider.

Having tried unsuccessfully to resolve (and to avoid all the threatening emails and letters from ID mobile) I chose to take a new number from the new provider and not Port the number hence doing a cancellation instead of a Port.

I hope that ID Mobile will rectify this and not expect me to pay 3 months line rental as the cancellation is due end of May, original port of number was in March! This has been an absolute headache and very difficult to communicate with ID mobile.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @ksmithy 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

My transaction/order took place on 28/05/20. Despite 3 times filling in the form to transfer my old number to iD it still hasn’t happenned. My PAC number is valid until 26/06/20. You are billing me for an account that isn’t properly activated. PLEASE SORT IMMEDIATELY ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Lindsay.iD.MOB20, sorry to hear your number port hasn’t completed properly. Have you tried rebooting your phone and resetting the network settings to see if this forces the connection?

If you still need help with this, the Live Chat team are operational.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, make sure you’re logged into your account, and then scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rory

Signed up and want to keep my number entered the below on the app and received  a text message saying there was an error with the info and I should contact customer service, I tried live chat and 7777 but can’t get any more information or anyone to speak to.

PAC from old sim ************

Old number XXXXXXXXXX

New ID numberXXXXXX

Surname    XXXXXX

Transaction number XXXXXXX (bought online with Caroline warehouse)

Please let me know how to rectify this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @kviljoen,

I’ve deleted your personal info, as this is a public forum. 

May I ask, how is it you’re trying to submit the PAC code? Is it via the iD Mobile App, or have you tried to submit a form online? If it’s the latter, could you provide a link please?

Also, have you tried submitting the PAC code using a different device or browser?

If you try this and are still having difficulties, please let us know right here and we’ll drop you a Private Message to offer further support.

Cheers,

Will

Please disregard this query as the change over has happened today regardless of the text I received yesterday stating there was an issue.

so all worked fine.

thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Oh that’s great to hear @kviljoen!

Sorry for the confusion though.

Take care and get back in touch if ever you need anything else.

Will

Why iD Mobile?