Question

Please help! Cannot switch to iD Mobile

• 31 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Can someone please help? I've tried to submit my request to port my current phone number over to iD mobile and I keep getting the following message…

“We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.”

I have checked my details multiple times. They are all correct, and the PAC number from my previous carrier is valid and not expired.

If I knew iD mobile didn’t have a proper customer service then I’d probably have decided against taking out a contract with them…. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 2

When did you first register for your online iD account to make the switch?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @IndyBones,

Get this sorted quickly using the iD LIVE CHAT service.

Make sure that you chat between 9am - 8pm weekdays or 9am - 6pm weekends.

Chatting in these time periods will ensure there’s a real person at iD dealing with your request.

You should also type “talk to a person” after connecting - this avoids the 24/7 bot.

Anyway, good luck. 

I am having the same issue! Have you sorted it out?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @jessicaluo1992, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?