Solved

Porting my number

• 29 December 2020
  • 8 replies

Can you tell me if my number is being ported from ee to ID please. The assistant at car phone warehouse said she had starters the process (on sat 26th dec) however when I look at my we account it dosnt indicate it’s being processed?

Thanks

Paula

icon

Best answer by Michelle 6 January 2021, 18:00

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Paulamarie2677,

Due to the Christmas period and the various bank holidays, porting at this time will be delayed I’m afraid. If it was requested on the 26th December then the number should be with us by the end of the day today (30th December).

Please let us know tomorrow if the number has not come across.

Ryan

Hi there 

I received a text message from IDMOBILE that said it encountered a problem with porting my phone number but when I log on the app,it says it will change next Tuesday  5th Jan

What shall I do?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Kishan,

Has your app changed since posting your message? If not then I would expect it to come through fine tomorrow. Please let us know if that is not the case and we’ll look into this further.

Ryan

Hi there 

I have had a change of heart and I do not want my old number to be ported over to Idmobile,my transfer is due to take place tomorrow  but I would like to cancel this.How do I go about doing this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Kishan 

I’m very sorry once your number has ported over, we are unable to reverse the port.

Michelle 

Had this msg: We have tried to process your PAC/STAC but we ran into an issue - the iD mobile number, last name or transaction number you entered is incorrect. Please contact Customer Services www.idmobile.co.uk/contact-us. I've checked all the information and there seems to be no errors. How do I contact Customer Services 

Had, not hot.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Kev8447,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to perform that port manually for you.

Will

Why iD Mobile?