Solved

SIM Lock Code

Userlevel 1
I have installed my new ID SIM and tried to set the Sim Card lock through the security settings on my Samsung S4.
On ticking the box to activate the code it immediately expects a code to be entered.
I tried leaving it blank but this failed and I now have 2 tries of my 3 left before it locks the SIM, needing a PUK code to re activate..........

What is the default set lock code for ID Sim's?

My phone is unlocked, (never was, I bought it unlocked) I had my previous SIM locked but as it is a SIM Lock I assume this was not retained by the Phone.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 2 May 2018, 13:56

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @IDnewbie,

The default PIN should be 0000 or 1234.

If this does not work and you require a PUK code, you'll need to get in touch with us so we can provide this to you.

Let us know if you have any further issues.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
Thanks Mohammed the 0000 worked for me.
I would have though as this is a basic security function that the code would have been on the we under info on your new Sim.

Hi, I am unable to make calls and texts on my phone because it has been blocked by you can you unblock it please. I am on a pay monthly deal where I pay £6 a month and my number is 07981443269. 

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Anton jaseendran,

I am sorry to hear about this issue. I have sent you a PM in regards to obtaining further support for this problem.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi @Ryan, 

I am unable to receive texts or calls because you have blocked my sim, can you email me instead please so I can seek further support. It is jaseendran@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks, 

Anton

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Anton jaseendran 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

This is really annoying and I have used 0000 and 1234 it's not working. And it wouldn't go to SIM Lock so I can get puk code. The chat agent are not available since yesterday. What sort of network provider is this. If I call pressing all options no one is available to speak. It will just refer you to community or their website. With less help on it with this sim lick. 

This network provider, I must say I regret. 

I need my phone unlocked please. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Fazezone,

Did you mean you needed a PUK code to unblock the SIM due to incorrect SIM entry?

We’ll get a PM sent over so we can provide this PUK code to you.

Please check this.

Mohammed

Sim locked

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @cazmore,

Would you like us to Private Message you with a PUK code?

Will

Yes please 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @cazmore 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Same problem here got new phone  but SIM is locked and the 2 pin codes suggested don't work,  mow asking for  PUK code?

Please can someone provide a PUK code,  I can't use my phone currently due to this error.......

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @BuffyG 

Our Live Chat Team can help you obtain your PUK code. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. 

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.  

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient. 

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. 

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically. 

iD Mobile 

this sim network has annoyed me for some time now. for starters my mobile data has still been billing me but not giving me the 2 gb of data i get with my sim package and now i have broken my phone and tried to move the sim card to a new phone and have tried to enter 1234 and 0000 but it still hasn’t worked i have tried contacting them but the live chat is always full and their mobile number only works for sertent problems.

over all not the best sim provider i have had :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Will Brooks,

Did you manage to resolve this or get through to Live Chat?

Please let us know if not and we will help you out.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?