Solved

transaction number

• 28 November 2020
  • 11 replies

Trying to bring my old number to id mobile, the online form is asking for a transaction number which I don't have? There s no other way to contact them?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Ryan 17 December 2020, 13:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @SimonGahan88,

If you check your email (including Junk and Spam), you should have received a Welcome Email from us. It’s on this email that your transaction will be featured.

If you can’t locate it, let us know and we’ll drop you a Private Message to locate the transaction number for you.

Will

I have recently bought a pay monthly contract and I'm trying to switch my old mobile number over. I have my PAC code but no transaction number would appreciate any help or guidance with finding this I have checked all my emails etc and can't find it. Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Rachel Telford 

We are sorry to hear you have been unable to register your iD account. What seems to be the issue you are having? You can speak to our Live Chat team who will be able to assist you with this. 

Live Chat | iD Mobile Network

-Mohsin

It won’t let me register? 

Userlevel 1

Okay, so I figured it out. If you register an account on ID mobile (you don’t need a transaction no for that!) you can log in and go to My Services - then you can enter your PAC without it asking for that pesky transaction number! Hope that helps x

Exactly the same as me I’ve had the phone over a month and still can’t use it properly! 

Userlevel 1

I have the same problem! I don’t have the receipt that came with my SIM!! Which email is the transaction number quoted on? 

I want to switch my number over but have no transaction number trawled through all my emails and have PAC waiting 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Lozsqueaks,

We will send you a PM now to help further with this. You can request a new PAC code from your old network if the one you have now has expired already.

Ryan

hi

I have looked in my emails, and can not find a transaction number! I need to sort this ASAP before the PAC code runs out please.

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Lozsqueaks,

Have you checked your emails? We should have emailed you with the transaction number featured somewhere. It may have gone into your Junk or Spam folder.

Please let us know if you still can’t find it, and we’ll provide further support here.

Will

Why iD Mobile?