Solved

Transfer my number - ID to ID miobile

• 7 January 2021
  • 4 replies

I have just taken out a new contract with ID as there was nothing in the upgrades I liked.

I want to transfer my old ID mobile number to my new contract.

I have tried to do this via the app and got the PAC code but as its already an ID mobile number it wont let me.

Can someone help.

Thanks,

Pete.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 8 January 2021, 20:50

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Pete8243,

Unfortunately there is no way to move an iD Mobile phone number from one account to another; an upgrade must be purchased I’m afraid. Only numbers from another network can make use of the PAC code porting process.

Ryan

Hi,

I have this issue, I went through the upgrade process on line and I have chosen a new plan. I have been sent a new ID sim card, but cant use the PAC code.  I would like to keep my existing number on my new plan. HEEEELLLPPP

Why would they offer different plans on the app if you can not use your same phone number.

Can I purchase a pay as you go from another network, transfer my existing number to that network, then request a PAC code and transfer back to ID?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @vernon,

When purchasing a plan change or upgrade via our app, it should process it as an upgrade so at some point, you may have been directed away from being logged in and a new plan was purchased instead.

In regards to moving to another network; yes, this is a route you can take to move the number to the new plan.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?