Question

Unable to checkout (new SIM contract) - "3 years of billing address history is required."

• 4 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I am trying to check out and have filled in all the fields, however I am receiving a message stating that “3 years of billing address history is required.”

I have over two decades of UK address history at the address which I have entered on the “About you” section and can’t understand why I am not able to proceed to the next stage of the checkout process.

Can you review / advise please?

Thanks and regards

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Also, another thing which happens is that I fill in all the details which seem to be accepted, then I click “Continue” and get taken to the top of the page. However, there is no information / error message and I am unable to proceed to the “About you” section of the checkout.

The checkout is not giving me the option to add my address. I checked using another address in a neighbouring road which gave me a dropdown list which I was able to select and then move to the “About you” section, however I am not being offered any dropdown address list when I enter my home postcode.

I am unable to add the billing address for my road, however my neighbouring road works ok and allows me to proceed.

Can you ingestigate / advise please?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Sim0014, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?