Question

Unable to find new iD Mobile Number

• 7 July 2022
  • 5 replies

I received an id mobile sim a while ago and unfortunately can’t find the email containing the phone number, is there a way to get the welcome email re sent

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Was this SIM for a new contract with iD?

If it was, then the SIM will be active, so insert the SIM into a phone and call somebody, they should be able to give the mobile number.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I received an id mobile sim a while ago and unfortunately can’t find the email containing the phone number, is there a way to get the welcome email re sent

When I ordered my new SIM from iD, the only email I got that mentioned my mobile number was the “Welcome to iD. Let’s get started.” email.

The mobile number was on the invoice/receipt in the green cardboard sleeve, along with the new SIM card.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey @Aron 

I’d recommend double checking the invoice/receipt you may have gotten with your SIM card to see if the phone number is on there!

If you’re still unable to locate it please let us know, we can get in contact here and find it for you!

Alternatively you can visit our Facebook, Twitter or Live Chat teams!

Tom

I’ve tried looking but still can’t find it

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Aron, was the SIM for a new iD plan?

If it was, then it is already activated and iD are charging you for your plan - so pop the SIM in a phone and call a friend, who can tell you the mobile number.

Anyway, good luck.

Why iD Mobile?