Solved

waiting for old number to transfer

• 20 February 2021
  • 14 replies

I filled in the switch form with the pac code and it went through ok. I tried to fill it in again as my old number had not transferred and it said the switch had gone through but it still hasn’t come through on my phone. 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 21 February 2021, 14:19

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Sally564 

Please can you confirm the time and date when you had requested your number port?

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Thursday 18th February about 5pm

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Sally564 

This should have been ported over by now. Please can you confirm the network you are porting from?

-Mohsin

I’ve just checked and it hasn’t ported. Network was BT

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello @Sally564,

Thank you. We will send you a PM now to help further.

Ryan

I haven’t received a PM

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Sally564 

I can see that we have sent you a Private Message. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Hi there, 

I’ve submitted the form regarding switching my old number to my new network. My old number was with EE and my new one is now with ID mobile. As I said I did the PAC number form correctly but it’s still not transferred my number over. I did the form in the evening on Thursday 25th March. I’ve just not had a confirmation that it’s going to be transferred or anything? The form went through fine but I don’t know what’s happening.

Please help before my PAC code expires 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Ollie-Ross, if you completed the form after 17:30, you’ll have missed the cut-off point for Thursday, therefore you’ll be included in Friday’s batch and your port will complete within 24 working hours.

This doesn’t include weekends, so we expect your port to have completed by Monday. If not, feel free to get in touch with the Live Chat team and they’ll be able to help.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi @Rory thank you for your help, it would’ve been nice to have a confirmed email or something so I knew it would be Monday, but hopefully it will be done by then, and if not I’ll get back in touch. Thank you for your help

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

You’re most welcome, @Ollie-Ross. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Thank you,

Rory

Hi @Rory my number still hasn’t transferred over and it’s now past Monday like you said. I would use a live chat but it’s a bot so that isn’t helpful at all. I wish there was a number so I could just speak to someone to sort it, so as mentioned I requested my pac number on Thursday night, I’ve waited till Monday and it’s still not transferred over. I’ve had no confirmation after submitting the form to ID mobile about transferring my number so I don’t know what to do. I’m getting concerned as the more this rumbles on my pac could expire 

Update @Rory my number has now transferred over but when people call me it’s still going to my old phone and not my new one. Very confused. Any help?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Ollie-Ross 

It seems like your number has partially ported. Have you tried restarting your handset and testing again?

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?