Solved

Need the number for the debt collection company

• 22 December 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
What is I'd mobile number as I'm in debt with them. I had a debt recovery send me a letter but I've lost it so I need I'd number
icon

Best answer by terrywebbs 22 December 2018, 18:59

View original

4 replies

Badge +10
Welcome to the ID Mobile community,

This might help:
If you prefer to speak to somebody on the phone, just give us a call for free on 7777 using your iD phone. Or you can call 0333 003 7777 from a landline or other mobile (charges may vary.)
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Mummy03,

We use a few different Debt Collection Companies so the only way we'd know which company the debt is with is contacting us directly.

Let us know if you've been able to sort this.

Mohammed

Hi, 

I used to be with ID mobile in 2018. Cancelled it after about 2 months but it wasn't logged by the company when I called to say and a couple of months down the line I received a letter from a debt collector and you decided to double the bill. I paid it despite several disputes and nobody helping. I've tried to contact the above number about this but after selecting customer services, the line cuts off saying they've had to reduce staff numbers due to covid. Is there another number I can contact? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Nel. 

We can help you with any questions here.

Speaking generally.  If you had been in touch with our Customer Services back in the past, there would be notes from you contacting us on any old account you had with us.  So we’d be able to backdate a disconnection request if it’s evident we had failed you in any such request.

If we had no record of you calling though, and you simply cancelled the Direct Debit.  Then this would mean the account would remain active (but with the intention to pay manually).  If 3 months went by without such payment, then the account would be closed due to lack of payment and the balance owed would be passed to a debt recovery agency.  To whom the balance would need to be paid.

If you could let us know anything you’re looking for further help with though.  We’ll help further as needed.

Why iD Mobile?