New to the community? Introduce yourself…

Userlevel 8
Hi all,

Thanks for joining the iD community.

This is the place where you can start getting to know each other. Feel free to introduce yourself in the comments, and share a bit about yourself. It can be as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. If you need some inspiration on what to say, then why not take a shot at answering these questions:

What do you like most about your current phone?
What app couldn’t you live without?
What’s the best advice for using your phone you’ve ever had?

We look forward to hearing from you!

13 replies

Userlevel 2
just To say hello to everyone , hopefully we can help each other solve some problems without having to ring up the call centres , I’m quite tech savvy so hopefully can help out . Saying that , this is my first post so hopefully in right section 🤔
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi HendreWarrior,

Welcome to the iD Community!

I've moved your post to the "New to the community? Introduce yourself..." thread as one already exists.

Not to worry though! :D

The community is a great place to provide support for other users and share knowledge, we look forward to seeing you around.

Which phone do you currently use?

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
just To say hello to everyone , hopefully we can help each other solve some problems without having to ring up the call centres , I’m quite tech savvy so hopefully can help out . Saying that , this is my first post so hopefully in right section 🤔
Hi HendreWarrior,

Welcome to the iD community, it's great to have you on board! 😁
Userlevel 3
A warm welcome to the new iD Community HendreWarrior!!
Userlevel 2
Hello All , mines a works phone ... crappy windows Nokia thing but I sort out the families phones so look after a couple of ID mobile contracts on different iPhone models.
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi HendreWarrior,

If you need any support feel free to post on our community!

We look forward to seeing you around. 🙂

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
Hello all nice to be here it looks a great place to be 😀
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hello all nice to be here it looks a great place to be 😀

Hey Colin!

Glad to welcome you to our family!

I hope to see you around on the forums!

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
Hi. Btw till today i must have been one of the last people on the planet without a mobile. 😀
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi. Btw till today i must have been one of the last people on the planet without a mobile. 😀

That's crazy @Paul H,

Which handset have you started out with?
Hope you're enjoying the use of a mobile handset.

Mohammed
Hi all

I've just joined ID and I use an LG G3. I know it's old, but it still does everthing I need, most importantly, G4.
I've been quite happy with 3GB from my present supplier, but I needed to change - so I may change some of the things I do now with the more generous, data that's available.

Ironically, the only time I got close to my limit was when I needed to use tethering staying with someone who had no WiFi, but a great 4G connection. If that happens again, I'll look seriously at the MiFi option - it would be worth it at current rates.

Happy to be here

Mike
Userlevel 1

Hi. Btw till today i must have been one of the last people on the planet without a mobile. 😀That's crazy @Paul H,

Which handset have you started out with?
Hope you're enjoying the use of a mobile handset.

Mohammed

Wanted a nice cheap one, so looked for some good reviews and went for a Xiaomi Mi A1. It seems good so far.
Userlevel 1
Hi, my name is Jean but known as Jeanie and I've been with iD for about 5 years.