Get your free 90 minutes, 90 texts and 90MB data add-on!

Userlevel 8
Badge
Update 5.27pm: Due to high demand, this might take a bit longer to access.

The Three Lions did us proud, but it wasn't to be. To help you support the lads in Saturday's third place play-off, we're giving you a free add-on.

How do I get the free Three Lions add-on?
Simply log in to the iD mobile app no later than 23:59 on 15 July and click 'Ok' on the pop-up screen.

Please note - it might take up to 30 minutes for your add-on to appear. So don't fret if you don't see it straight away!

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Been tryin to get this few days now no pop up comes on got it on my account but not my son's why won't it work

Hello @Stace86,

This add-on is no longer available.

See:
Simply log in to the iD mobile app no later than 23:59 on 15 July

We're sorry if you missed out on this.

Mohammed
Been tryin to get this few days now no pop up comes on got it on my account but not my son's why won't it work
Userlevel 1
Yes, that's the same as happened to me.
App was working fine before offer but now getting message with no valid data available. Not able to log on and have uninstalled and 're installed but no different.
Userlevel 1
Uninstalled and reinstalled and wouldn't let me log in. Had to reset pin! Left it then until today and it's just there when I open app. Clearly took longer than the predicted 30 mins to arrive!!
how did you get it to work. It isn't even showing on mine?
Userlevel 1
Finally, mine has worked!
It doesn't work for me and this is one day after the offer was live. There is no app to download and when I go to the add ons section it says I am not eligible. Is it only available for certain contracts?
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi all, sorry if you've had trouble with applying the free add- on.

We've made it easier now, so all you need to do it log into the app and you should see a message about the add-on being applied.

There were some issues with the app last night due to the popularity of this offer but it should be straightforward now.

George Parsons - if you need any help with getting logged in, please try here.

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/forgot-username/-/forgot/forgotpassword

If this doesn't work, PM me and we'll try to get this finally sorted.
-Phil
Userlevel 1
Amateurs.. go with a big name like o2 or EE
why cant I log into my account-you take my money each month-but block me entering y correct details-which were muddled up by the manager in newbury carphone warehouse-my repeated requests to correct have been ignored???
Userlevel 1
Finally got logged in and no add on, and hours after email not the thirty minutes mentioned above

The Three Lions did us proud, but it wasn't to be. To help you support the lads in Saturday's third place play-off, we're giving you a free add-on.

Simply log in to the iD mobile app no later than 23:59 on 15 July and click 'Ok' on the pop-up screen.

Please note - it might take up to 30 minutes for your add-on to appear. So don't fret if you don't see it straight away!

Userlevel 1
Had trouble logging into the app (never had an issue until now) and now I have there is no sign of any 'Three Lions' add-on, why waste my time with this stuff?
The extra 90mb would very handy right now but instead I have wasted 45 mins trying to get this but the end result was nothing!
Userlevel 1
The app won't let me log in! Worked before today!

Why iD Mobile?