iD Mobile Support at your fingertips

• 16 December 2019
  • 2 replies
iD Mobile Support at your fingertips
Userlevel 8
Badge

Here at iD, we try our hardest to make sure you have everything you could possibly need to get the most out of your iD Mobile plan, with just a few taps on your phone.

We’ve done this by creating an app that lets you manage your iD plan, and a community where fellow customers, iD mentors and team members help you deal with any queries or issues you might have (even if they’re not iD related!).

The festive season’s a busy time for us all, and we want to make sure you’re aware of the iD Mobile support you have available, to make the holiday period a peaceful, stress-free one.

The iD Mobile app

With the iD Mobile app (Android, iOS), you can:

• Switch to iD Mobile using a PAC or STAC code
  • Keep track of your allowances and buy Add-ons
  • View and download your bills
  • Make payments
  • Manage your bill cap
  • Change your current plan or upgrade to a new phone
  • Activate a new SIM
  • Manage services like voicemail, roaming and content filtering
  • Report your SIM lost or stolen

Those are just a few of the things you can do with the iD Mobile app. And don’t forget, everything on the app is available on My Account Online.

The iD Community 

If you need some help with something that isn’t available on the app, we’ve got a catalogue of handy articles to help you. Type your question in the search bar and if you can’t find your answer, simply click ‘Ask a question’ above and enter the details. Try to make your query as detailed as possible (without entering any of your personal info), and one of our community members or one of the iD Mobile Team will get back to you as soon as possible.

A few things to bear in mind over the festive period

Delivery

As with most retailers, the holiday season is a busy time, and nobody wants to disappoint. We’ve got some guidance on Christmas delivery time scales here

Switching to iD

From 21st December to 1st January, switching to iD will take slightly longer than usual. You can find out more here. 

Customer service

Let’s hope you never need to, but if you do have to contact us, you can find out how to on our Contact Us page. Our Customer Service opening times are a little different over holiday season. Find out more here.

We wish you all the best for this festive season, and a great new year!

The iD Mobile Team

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @GSwifty,

You’ll need to be over 18 to purchase a contract so they won’t be able to take it out in their name.

There is also a limit of 2 subscriptions per person so you’d only be able to purchase 1 additional SIM.

You can manage the accounts but would need to create a second iD account by registering this when the SIM arrives. You’ll need to log out of the app and log-in with the new details to track this.

Mohammed

I have an id SIM card account set up for my daughter currently. And I have been thinking about purchasing 2 more SIM cards for my twins daughters. Can I do this firstly as they are all under 18 and keep track on my phone etc? 

Why iD Mobile?