News

Network service issues this morning - updated

• 17 October 2019
  • 33 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re aware of some issues affecting the network this morning and are working with our network partners to resolve this ASAP. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Update 11.20am - we’ve been informed that our network partners have now fixed the issue. Some customers might continue to experience slower data services for a period of time. We’d like to offer our apologies to all customers affected by this issue. 

Update 2.10pm - services should now be working as normal. If you are still experiencing any issues, please restart your phone or switch airplane mode on and off again.

All updates will now be posted here 

33 replies

Not “this morning”, it started around midnight. 

I take it that the issue is due to the 3 Network problem!

I've missed out on work today because of this 😡

Userlevel 1

I can’t send or receive texts this outage the reason?

Userlevel 1

Yes, this started at around midnight. Causing a lot of disruption. Live help is also unavailable. I assume iD are going to provide compensation to customers for this?

Userlevel 1

Again?! Of course they will not compensate customers this is atleast the 3rd time in 2 months I have had no phone usage due to 'network issues' and yet I've been paying for full monthly bills 🙄

I wouldn't be able to work today because I need to use SatNav all the time. I believe that we deserve a compensation guys

Will I be refunded any money for the losses of earnings this has caused me?

I've tried numerous time to speak to customer services and have had my call cut off every single time. 

Again?! Of course they will not compensate customers this is atleast the 3rd time in 2 months I have had no phone usage due to 'network issues' and yet I've been paying for full monthly bills 🙄

No customer service what so ever. Absolute joke 

Userlevel 2

I’m a care worker and need access to data to see my daily rota which I cannot do especially if there is any chances made throughout the day. All clients info are on my rota so again need data for maps etc to get from clients to clients. No data =no work =no money = not paying my bill

Userlevel 1

Yes, this started at around midnight. Causing a lot of disruption. Live help is also unavailable. I assume iD are going to provide compensation to customers for this?

Give over. Things go wrong. Just calm yourself and find a computer to send emails or a landline to call someone

Userlevel 1

No customer service what so ever. Absolute joke 

Have you tried calling them or waiting? Things break occasionally. ALL networks break and go down from time to time.

Userlevel 1

I’m a care worker and need access to data to see my daily rota which I cannot do especially if there is any chances made throughout the day. All clients info are on my rota so again need data for maps etc to get from clients to clients. No data =no work =no money = not paying my bill

Find a computer and print them off. It's not rocket science...

Userlevel 1

I wouldn't be able to work today because I need to use SatNav all the time. I believe that we deserve a compensation guys

Then buy a proper satnav...you won't get "a compensation" for something out of their control.

Userlevel 1

hellfirehound, guess you work for Three?

for carers who can't access the network, what do you think might happen to the poor people awaiting care the carers can't get to or communicate with?

Your attitude disgusts me and offers nothing to the agenda apart from blatant unpleasantness.

Userlevel 2

I don’t have time to be running around looking for printers and computers to use. All my work is based on mobility you twat. I still need access to data for maps for locations. It’s the whole point of paying for bill pay that has a lot data. 

Userlevel 1

My network is still down

We’re aware of some issues affecting the network this morning and are working with our network partners to resolve this ASAP. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Update 11.20am - we’ve been informed that our network partners have now fixed the issue. Some customers might continue to experience slower data services for a period of time. We’d like to offer our apologies to all customers affected by this issue. 

Still no Wifi calls available

Userlevel 1

It is now 13.24 and I still have no service either!

Userlevel 1

I don’t have time to be running around looking for printers and computers to use. All my work is based on mobility you twat. I still need access to data for maps for locations. It’s the whole point of paying for bill pay that has a lot data. 

No need for name calling chum. If you need access to see your rota, then your office should have a computer or printer for you to use,or you might need might even have one at home.  Maybe take this into account for when you get your data back, find out how to access and print off your rota in case this ever happens again.  Also, satnavs are cheap as chips these days, always good to have one just in case.

Lastly, it's ok for someone to have an opinion that's different to yours.  I will apologise if I sounded rude, but there's no need to call me a twat because I disagree

Userlevel 1

hellfirehound, guess you work for Three?

for carers who can't access the network, what do you think might happen to the poor people awaiting care the carers can't get to or communicate with?

Your attitude disgusts me and offers nothing to the agenda apart from blatant unpleasantness.

I apologise that my attitude and opinion offends you.  I can see how it can be taken as so and I'm sorry.  However my initial point, which wasn't made clear, still stands.

Another poster, again in the care business, had the same issue and seemed angry that I suggested that he buys a satnav.  He also said that he doesn't have time to look for computers and printers to use to print something off (yet, oddly, had the time and means to fire off a complaint and reply to myself on this forum).

As I said to him, maybe he should take this situation and either plan ahead in case this happens again, or report it to your superiors who can add this to, or create, a contingency plan for the future.  I mean, which company in this day and age doesn't have a plan in case technology goes wrong?

I'm sorry if I came across, as the other poster said, as a "twat", but it's perfectly ok for someone to have different opinions to you and to think differently to you.  And I wish you nothing but the best of luck in any compensation claim you, and the other poster, intend to try and make.

Last of all, remember what you've been told about assuming.  

Phone and texts are now working but my mobile internet is still down. 

Hope it's fixed for the start of the PoGo Halloween event lol. 

I want IDMobile to compensate for the loss of coverage. It affects businesses, and everyone. An apology via email would be acceptable with a free month. 

Still don’t have network or any signal in the Southend on sea area? Any update when this will be fixed? Thanks

no service in Campbeltown, West Scotland  On call with HM Coastguard, and no way to contact me!! Wish I hadn’t switched from Vodafone  

Restart phone

Why iD Mobile?