Data Issues - Updated

Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re currently experiencing a network issue which is affecting a number of our customers' access to data services. Please be assured we are working hard to resolve this with our network partner as soon as possible. Please check back here for further updates on this issue. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.

Update 11.00pm:

The issue affecting some customers’ access to data services has now been resolved. 

Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused.

We are aware there were issues with data on our network yesterday evening and are sorry if you experienced difficulties in using your service. The service was fully restored last night and is working as expected. Our contact centre is handling any individual customer cases, so if you’d like your complaint to be looked into further, please contact our Customer Services team here. If you are still experiencing issues with your data, we recommend either restarting your phone or switching airplane mode on and off.

187 replies

Userlevel 1

My service today keeps dropping out of nowhere. Or when I have it I can call andd text but not use data and I'm nowhere near my limit. I've tried restarting my phone or reinserting my SIM and am still having the same issues. Can someone help please. 

Userlevel 2

I have same issue tried my sim in another phone and still the same 

Userlevel 1

Hi 

I have unlimited data but my phone keeps putting a message (when I try to use the internet) that it can’t access my cellular data and I need to connect to wifi.  

Please help! 

Userlevel 1

I have same issue tried my sim in another phone and still the same 

Yep tried that also and it's still not working and calling them did nothing as it is only an automated service. 

Userlevel 1

My data randomly stopped working even though i have unltd data and i am in spain with data roaming on. 

i have turned settings off and on several times and keep trying to get through to your customer service representatives via live chat and phone and no one is answering. 

i need access immediately as i can not access my data. 

Why has my network gone completely down with no access to data and unable to make or receive phone calls for the past 2 hours?????

Userlevel 2

I am unable to access data, tried to reset phone and moved sim into another phone, service keeps dropping as well.

Userlevel 2

My data in UK not working either. Unlimited plan as well.

I am unable to connect to the internet when using mobile data on an iPhone 11 Pro. When I check mobile data in settings it is asking me to add a plan.  I have only just joined IDMobile and have almost 9 GB of my monthly allowance still available.  I have tried turning off the phone twice but the data allowance won’t reset.

Userlevel 2

Calls texts are fine.keeps dropping data connection. Only been happening last few hours. I've tried my sim in another phone and face the same issue. So guessing it's a network issue. My bills are all payed up correctly. Any answers ???? 

Living in Chatham.

Userlevel 1

My mobile data suddenly isn’t working? 

Mobile data is turned on, I have plenty of data left.  But will only work if connected to the WiFi. Any tips on what I can do to get to to work please?

Userlevel 1

The calls and texts seem fine but suddenly the data is not working and I cannot connect to the internet. I’ve tried to insert the sim card in different phones and still not working. 

I used to get 4G but currently the phone only shows 3G. Please help.

Userlevel 1

Mine is the exact same, since about 2.30 today.

Userlevel 1

yes mine too. Think it might be their problem maybe?

Userlevel 1

Reassuring that it isn’t just me! 

Just purchased a sim only 1 month contract with 1gb data, however when I steered into my phone, calls and texts work but mobile data doesn’t even tho it is switched on. I’ve tried everything resetting APN settings , entering manually , resetting phone, and I don’t know what to do, I will cancel contract if I can’t get any help. I even tried it on another phone and it still doesn’t work.  My phone is a Redmi 8

Userlevel 1

4g data wont come on to samsung s10+ can you tether lots with unlimited 

Userlevel 2

I have no mobile data today but I can phone and text and use WiFi. I also still have 5 gb of data to use this month but mobile data still won't work. I have tried adding a new apn settings as suggested but this did not work. I have also used my partners sim in my phone and it works fine but my sim doesn't work in hers. I am using a p30 lite (older version) Any suggestions? 

Hello,

My add on data has failed to kick in. I should have 6GB of data but currently cannot access the internet/social media on my device using data. 

Userlevel 1

I no annoying

Userlevel 1

Do you have the same problem today on September 9th? I’m living in London and suddenly from this afternoon the data is not working. Still cannot connect to the internet now

Hi. Ive noticed that my network connection is nonexistent for the past few hours? I need it to do my job. Any updates on it?

Thanks,

George

Userlevel 1

My data stopped working also earlier this afternoon.  My phone (iphone 6s plus) was working fine until early afternoon.  The phone only shows 3G and not 4G and even on 3G I am unable to connect with ANY data services.  It works fine on wifi.  I am also finding it impossible to find out how to get a live chat going with ID mobile which is really really REALLY annoying given that the ID mobile suggests that this is something users can do if they cannot find relevant answers to their problems in the ID community.  I am in the UK and experiencing the problem regardless of where go go or travel to in the area, so it is NOT a reception issue per se

Userlevel 2

Yes was a little hit and miss yesterday but today from about 2:30pm no data. 

Userlevel 1

Earlier today my service went so i had no access to the internet, then i tried to make a call and it says my service doesn't allow calls to the number, so i tried various numbers and every single time I got the error message. What is the reason for this? I have unlimited calls yet i can't call anyone. The phone is less than 3 months old so it can't be a hardware problem but I turned it off and on to no avail

Why iD Mobile?