News

Issues with making and receiving calls - updated

• 29 October 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

Unfortunately we are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making and receiving calls. We are working with our network partners to resolve this and will keep you updated.

Update 09:00am -  Our teams and network partners have been working through the night to resolve this issue. Services should now be working as normal. If you are still experiencing issues, please try turning your device off and on again. We apologise again for any inconvenience caused.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused.

8 replies

Userlevel 2

Unfortunately we are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making and receiving calls. We are working with our network partners to resolve this and will keep you updated.

This is second time in a row this month, when network will be up and running please? 

Userlevel 1

I am unable to call anybody, very dangerous considering i had to walk home alone tonight. What is happening with this network? 

I'm a carer for my mother and couldn't call her this evening or customer service or even voicemail what the hell is going on this is not good enough 🤨😡

I am unable to make any calls and when I try it’s saying my service doesn’t have access to that number, is everybody else having the same pr

Userlevel 1

Hello I'm having an issue. Any other time it's worked fine, I've been trying to correct it myself but nothing I try works.

I'm trying to send texts to enter Tesco text competitions, any other time it has worked perfectly but since I noticed last night all I'm getting is error 28 pop up.

I can still text my family, just not competitions and I made sure it wasn't a capping / allowance issue.

Thank you, I'm wondering if this is why? 

Update 09:00am -  Our teams and network partners have been working through the night to resolve this issue. Services should now be working as normal. If you are still experiencing issues, please try turning your device off and on again. We apologise again for any inconvenience caused.

Too many issues recently so I’ve requested my PAC and I’m off to try VOXI!

Userlevel 1

Yet again, no signal and no word from ID, left searching for answers!   Restarted phone, airplane mode on/off etc...short of standing on the roof I've done everything. We have 3 ID SIMs in this house, 3 different makes of phone and no signal on any? I think it could be time to change.

Userlevel 2

Yet again, no signal and no word from ID, left searching for answers!   Restarted phone, airplane mode on/off etc...short of standing on the roof I've done everything. We have 3 ID SIMs in this house, 3 different makes of phone and no signal on any? I think it could be time to change.

Also, thinking to switch 

Why iD Mobile?