Solved

Live chat not visible on Contact Us page - I have a voicemail icon issue

• 14 February 2019
  • 7 replies

Why isn’t your live chat working? It’s nearly 11.00 am on Thursday 14th February. It’s says it is open at 9.00am.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 14 February 2019, 16:15

View original

7 replies

I wan't to talk to LiveChat about this Voicemail Notification symbol problem, after porting my phone number, but there is no LiveChat function available on the Contact Us page.
Help?
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @sim123on

Sometimes when all advisors in live chat team are answering very high demand of enquiries the button is being switched off as there is no more advisors available. I would recommend to just keep trying until one of advisors becomes available.

You do not need to refresh the page, just wait on the page and as soon as an agent is available, the button will turn Blue.

Regards
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Why isn’t your live chat working? It’s nearly 11.00 am on Thursday 14th February. It’s says it is open at 9.00am.

I wan't to talk to LiveChat about this Voicemail Notification symbol problem, after porting my phone number, but there is no LiveChat function available on the Contact Us page.
Help?

Hello @sim123on,

I've merged your posts together into 1 topic for both of your issues. We'll try provide support for you here for both of them.

As @Hikari mentioned correctly above, when there are no agents free it will show as unavailable. As soon as an agent becomes free, the button will turn blue.

If the button isn't showing at all, your browser may have plug-ins disabling this. Try a different browser.

Try turning Voicemail OFF on the app then back on. If this doesn't work, you can try heading into your Voicemail settings on the device and clearing data.

As a last resort, try calling yourself and leaving a voicemail, then listen to this voicemail and delete the message and restart the phone.

Let us know if this resolves your issue.

Have you recently ported your number over to us?

Mohammed

@sim123on if you aren’t seeing the voicemail icon when you get a voicemail and you ever get a resolution from iD Mobile please do post here and let me/us all know what it was.  I can’t get support out of iD currently to resolve the issue.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hey @IainMD,

We have replied to your other post in regards to this just now. Thank you.

Ryan

I have no service, I have increased my data value but still I have no call access  nor can anyone call me so I cannot even get messages from ID with codes etc. to re set my password which seemed to have got corrupted. eventually I managed to get connection via the wifi and it send me 5 codes and I had to go though all of them to find one that worked but I still have no service even though I have increasd my cap and paid additional fee to increase my data..

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @John Hewitt,

Are you still having issues here?

Coverage can be the first factor here if it’s ocurring at a single area.

You can try using this away from home to see if it works.

What happens when you call someone? What error do you hear?

What happens when you send a text?

Lastly what happens when you load a webpage.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?