**RESOLVED** The iD Mobile app and My Account online is currently unavailable

• 1 March 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

We are aware that some customers are having issues logging in to the iD Mobile app and My Account online.

Please be assured our technical team are working hard on getting this issue resolved.
In the meantime, if you would like to check your allowances or make a payment, you can do so by calling our automated phone service on 7777 from your iD Mobile phone.

We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.

Thanks,
The iD Mobile Team

8 replies

Userlevel 1

Every damn week your website and mobile app go down, whats wrong this time ? And to think I just resigned for another 24 months !!  Disgraceful service. !

Userlevel 1

I should be compensated due this being unavailable yet again

Userlevel 1

I spent hours trying to get my account and then I received an email to say I had been accepted. The next day it rejected the same as not available for both user name and pass word so l still cannot reach my account.

No doubt this is the worst company l have the displeasure to have used. I think it is because l first stated l wanted to leave them. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @elnube86 

Could you elaborate on your problem?

Is it that you have not registered your iD Mobile account to begin with?

If so, you can do that here: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

If you have registered, but need to reset your password.  You can do that here: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/forgot-username/-/forgot/forgotpassword

A code will be texted to your iD Mobile SIM as part of that process.

Passwords would need to have 1x Capital Letter and 1x Number in. 

Userlevel 1

I am just trying to cancel my account but did not know? Am know trying again.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @elnube86 

If you have any issues cancelling your account, please let us know so we can assist with this.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

I have tried to follow them but as I cannot open my account they are useless.l am short of a number which your company sent to the mobile after I said so many times l no longer own. I thoght it would come by email. I received a welcome email from the I'd staff and at the end it says ,,: if you need help clic here and shows a note in red this cannot open here, not much help is it

As for being on line and l am told to use shorter questions , heavens even telephone is a long word.

elnube.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @elnube86 

We are sorry to hear this. We will send you a Private Message regarding this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?