Sorry, we’re experiencing intermittent issues with our contact centre phone lines.

• 1 November 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

We have an intermittent technical issue with our contact centre telephone lines at the moment. Our technical team are working hard to fix the issue and they should be up and running again soon. Use our iD community to find answers or ask a question, or you can contact us on Live Chat. Use the iD Mobile app and iD Account online to view your bills, make payments, amend details on your account and much more. We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.

Update 21:30 1st November: Our phone lines are up and running and engineers will continue to monitor them closely. Our contact centre is now closed, but we will post further updates tomorrow. If you normally dial 7777 to check your allowances, hear your balance, or make payments, please note that this can also be done in our iD App or iD account online.

Update 11.30 2nd November: Following confirmation from our engineers this morning, our phone lines are now working as normal.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have nothing much to say but this this thing is work 100%

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Over 10 days go I had a live chat and about network down days and compensation for that . I have been told that I will be contacted back in 3 days but nothing happens. My reference number is 159778437... Feel let down by ID mobile.. 

Trying out live chat but got this message:

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 5680314767572752982

Hello Nhrstudio, sorry to hear you’re getting an error.

Could you please try clearing cookies & cache/data on the browser?

Try also a Private browser or incognito 

Mohammed

Over 10 days go I had a live chat and about network down days and compensation for that . I have been told that I will be contacted back in 3 days but nothing happens. My reference number is 159778437... Feel let down by ID mobile.. 

Trying out live chat but got this message:

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 5680314767572752982

Why iD Mobile?