We’re currently experiencing intermittent SMS issues - Updated

• 16 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re currently experiencing intermittent SMS issues which are affecting a number of our customers. Please be assured our technical team are working hard with our network partner to resolve this as soon as possible.

We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.

Update 5:30pm - SMS services should now be working as normal. If you are still experiencing any issues, please restart your phone or switch airplane mode on and off again.

Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

7 replies

Userlevel 2

thanks...an update is appreciated but would be good if something went up as soon as this was found so we don’t have to spend time trying to rectify our own phones!

This could be my problem. It begin this morning, I use an iPhone XR and currently I can call none iPhone users, Text and Call none iPhone users however text messages to none iPhone users are unable to be delivered.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the update, I’ve spent hours trying to solve this today and yesterday 

but many thanks for the late update 

Userlevel 1

thanks...an update is appreciated but would be good if something went up as soon as this was found so we don’t have to spend time trying to rectify our own phones!

Yes totally agree

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @jrickard@Cornwall67@TH73@RobHowdle,

Thanks for your comments on the iD Community. We’ll take your feedback on board and make changes to improve the experience.

Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Kieran

Not good enough when have a business contract and you are losing money because of them

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I have sent the PAC number to ID mobile through Switching to iD Mobile page since Wednesday this week, and today is Saturday my old number has not switched yet. Please help.

Why iD Mobile?