Solved

About to use roaming in Spain and noticed APN settings problem

• 31 August 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Good morning community.

I'm planning to use roaming in Spain shortly. I've set roaming on for my phone and my ID mobile account.

I checked my APN settings and found a minor anomaly. All the settings are correct except the name field.

Mine is set to ..... iD Mobile as opposed to just iD.

I'm assuming this isn't a problem as it only defines how it appears in my list of APN's but I thought I should check. (I don't seem to be able to edit it so I would have to add another APN definition if necessary.)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 2 September 2019, 17:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @mikef,

Whilst I can't see it having an impact on the service, it may just be worth adding a new one with the same settings replicated or, keep a screenshot of the settings and add them only if you face issues when roaming.

Better to be safe than sorry eh!

Do let us know how you get on though.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
Excellent idea, Mohammed. Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards, Mike.
Userlevel 1
Hi Mohammed,

Just to let you know the original settings worked fine in Spain. I didn't have to make any changes.
Thanks again for your interest and help.

Regards, Mike.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
[quote=mikef]Hi Mohammed, Just to let you know the original settings worked fine in Spain. I didn't have to make any changes. Thanks again for your interest and help. Regards, Mike.[/quote] Hey [user=2270]mikef[/user], Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know. We're glad to hear that everything works fine, enjoy your trip abroad :sunglasses: Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?