Question

Calls to Europe from UK

• 30 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Trying to phone The Netherlands from UK and get “Sorry your service does not allow access to this number” Have had chat support and been told fixed but not the case. Have Roaming/International/Cap all set but still no joy. Help!

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Greg-Hilltop,

I’m sorry to hear that! Do you know if the number you are trying to call is also a premium number? If so, the charge may be quite high and you’ll have to set a higher cap and please ensure that there are no premium service bars active within your account.

Also, if you have not done this already, please can you try and call the number using a manual dialling method? For calling the Netherlands, dial: 00 - 31 - Area Code - Landline Number or if it’s not a landline number it’s: 00 - 31 - Nine Digit Mobile Number.

Please let me know how you get on.

Ryan

Hiu Ryan,

thanks for speedy response.

How would I know if number is a premium number. It’s just a car parts dealer.

How do I check for premium service bars on my account?

Have been dialing manually with 00-31 prefix. Current cap is £5.

Greg

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Greg-Hilltop,

Usually phone numbers that will charge you will state this on a website if they have one, but maybe it is best to contact them via email if possible to ask if there is such a charge.

If you can head to the “Services” section of your app, ensure that Premium is enabled along with the International service.

Also, have you tried increasing the cap to see if this helps?

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?