Solved

Calls to Romania from UK

• 29 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi! I would like to buy the 38.99 £ per month iPhone 11 bundle with unlimited minutes and 5gb of data. I want to know if i can use my minutes to call from UK to Romania, if not can I use any add-on for international calls, because i don’t want to pay every minute, I want something like a bundle with international minutes. And another question, can i use the iPhone 11 that i bought from IdMobile in Romania with a romanian SIM, it is unlocked?

icon

Best answer by Gregor 30 January 2020, 00:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @badee16 

Unfortunately iD Mobile does not offer packages or add-ons for international calls. All international calls will be charged outside of your allowances as shown in the table below.

What iD Mobile offers is free calls using your allowances from Romania to UK when you are over there on Holidays. Also I am happy to give you some good news as well. All phones sold by iD Mobile come factory unlocked and will work anywhere in Europe but bare in mind that iD Mobile only guarantee UK networks to work correctly but I have tested it myself and I can confirm that Portuguese and Polish SIM cards worked for me so I feel comfortable to say that your Romanian SIM will work as well. 

Kind Regards

Gregor

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Howdy there @badee16 and welcome to our iD Mobile Community Here.

We don’t currently have any plans that include minutes specifically for you to call international numbers unfortunately.  So the charges to make calls internationally through iD Mobile would be as Gregor kindly shared with you above.

When you’re back in Romania though, you would be able to call other mobiles and landlines within the free EU roaming regions using your standard iD Mobile allowances (as if you were back in the UK).

Calling the UK from Romania, using an iD Mobile SIM would be free too.

If you have any more questions, just ask away here.

Why iD Mobile?