Solved

Costs for call, text and data in Canada

• 9 August 2018
  • 2 replies

We've just arrived in Canada and I can't access the page on the ID mobile website that comes up in Google or in the roaming page in the text I got on arrival - in both cases I get 'access denied' in my browser with the message 'You don't have permission to access on this server' - to find out what costs I'm looking at. can anyone please advise? Also, presume there are no add-ons I can buy to save money while we're out here? Looks like we're on Bell network here.

Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 10 August 2018, 13:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Blinkertoon,

It looks like there may be a restriction with viewing the website in a foreign country.

Not to worry, I've located these charges for you and will paste them here:

Also, presume there are no add-ons I can buy to save money while we're out here? Looks like we're on Bell network here.

There aren't any add-ons you can purchase to allow you to roam at a more cost effective rate than the above.

Canada is not an inclusive EU/EEA and beyond roaming destination so you'd be charged for using your phone abroad at the above rates.

Mohammed
That's great,thanks Mohammed - although really weird on the restriction - especially when it's in the text I got o arrival here?! We've actually moved into the US now for a few nights. Do you know if the charges are the same here?

Thanks again.

PS crazy expensive! 😢

Why iD Mobile?