Question

Data Roaming not working in Reunion

Hi

I am currently in Reunion where data should be included as part of my package. Whenever I try to use the internet I get a message saying the mobile network could not be activated. I have seen other posts where people are told to change their API settings, but I cannot access these on my iPhone 6s!? Can anyone help?

10 replies

Photo of error message
Hello,
Same problem here in Reunion. Data roaming activated, APN settings correct, roaming through Orange Réunion but no way to get data working.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @pen1236 & @Vince974,

We would advise resetting the network settings to see if this helps with allowing your phone to connect to the data network. You can do this by following the instructions below:

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

Please let me know how you get on.

Ryan
Hi @pen1236 & @Vince974,

We would advise resetting the network settings to see if this helps with allowing your phone to connect to the data network. You can do this by following the instructions below:

Ryan

hi ryan,

i have tried this already and it does not work 😓

Hi @pen1236 & @Vince974,

Ryan
hi ryan,

i have tried this already and it does not work 😓

@Ryan, I have tried that as well with no success
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Howdy @pen1236, @Vince974

Are you able to try manually connecting to another network over there to see if that alleviates the problem?

Also, you both have roaming turned on in both the ID app, and in your phone's settings yes?

Kevin
Hi @Kevin,

I have tried to manually connect to another network but only 'orange Reunion' accepts the connection.

And roaming on in both the phone and app.

Vincent
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi @Kevin,

I have tried to manually connect to another network but only 'orange Reunion' accepts the connection.

And roaming on in both the phone and app.

Vincent

Hey @Vince974,

Try Settings > General > Profiles

Are there any old network profiles showing here?

Please delete these and restart the phone.

Let me know how you get on.

Mohammed
Hi @Mohammed,

No I do not have any old network profile.

Vincent
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Vince974,

Can you send us a screenshot of what profiles are showing here?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?