Question

Data roaming problems

• 24 August 2018
  • 5 replies

Hi,

Currently I'm in France and am an id customer, when I was setting up roaming the other day, I had some difficulty because the provider that covers this area is SFR, but when trying to connect manually to SFR it says SFR(forbidden) in the list of available providers to connect to. I'd be very grateful if somebody could help me out.

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Mohammed

I was on BOUYGTEL and received this message, despite roaming being on!

Hello @Freda Checks
I've replied to your other post on the Community.

If you could reply there and keep all contact in one place, this will prevent multiple conversations being created about the same issue.

Mohammed
Hi Mohammed

I was on BOUYGTEL and received this message, despite roaming being on!

All of the above come up, although the preferred network is SFR. Roaming is enabled in settings. Attached is a photo of my networks list.

List
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi,

Currently I'm in France and am an id customer, when I was setting up roaming the other day, I had some difficulty because the provider that covers this area is SFR, but when trying to connect manually to SFR it says SFR(forbidden) in the list of available providers to connect to. I'd be very grateful if somebody could help me out.

Thanks

Hey @Fallentio,

The supported network in France are: SFR, Free Mobile, BYTEL/BOUYGTEL or Orange.

This depends on where you are in France.

Are any of the above networks showing (besides SFR)?

Is Roaming turned on in the phone settings and in the iD account?

Mohammed
I had the same problem last week, no roaming😱

iPhone 6sPlus, roaming set to on, no APN settings to see!

Ware not alone, we need a solution👍

Why iD Mobile?