Question

Difficulty calling Italian mobiles

• 22 August 2018
  • 1 reply

I have phoned an Italian mobile twice a day for years from my British smart phone. Now when I call it rings twice becomes silent, the call icon is flashing. The person rings me back with no problems at all telling me they had answered the call. I tried to call from a different mobile, same scenario, they called me back. This morning I rang 3 other Italian mobiles from both phones, all in different cities. I roped in my brother in law, he rang them all and was called back. Please help

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I have phoned an Italian mobile twice a day for years from my British smart phone. Now when I call it rings twice becomes silent, the call icon is flashing. The person rings me back with no problems at all telling me they had answered the call. I tried to call from a different mobile, same scenario, they called me back. This morning I rang 3 other Italian mobiles from both phones, all in different cities. I roped in my brother in law, he rang them all and was called back. Please help

Hello @MaryTheresa,

Sorry to hear you're having issues calling Italian mobiles.

You mentioned that you tried a different phone? By this, do you mean you tried putting your SIM in a different mobile phone?

Did your brother in law get through to the numbers perfectly fine?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?