Internet connection spain

Userlevel 1
I cannot connect to the internet while in Spain I have turn both roaming on on device and I'd mobile app

11 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @vtolentino

Did you try manually search for available networks? That's what I had to do when I was in Portugal. Rebooting your phone before choosing your provider should help as well.

Let me know if it helped.

Kind Regards
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @vtolentino,

In addition to Hikari's advice, please let us know your mobile phone make and model as the internet settings (APN) may need to be adjusted.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
Hi Ryan,

Its Xiaomi redmi 5 plus

My hotel here is charging wifi so pls help I tried Hikaris advice but didn't work

Kind rgds,
Virginia
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @vtolentino,

Can you send us a screenshot of the APN settings that are shown on your device?
These would need to be configured to allow you to access the data connection.

Are you currently connected to a network?
Do calls & texts work fine?

Mohammed
Userlevel 1

Texting and calls are working!
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Hi @vtolentino

Please could you delete any profiles that are already saved there for APN settings and head to our website HERE.

There you'll find the correct APN settings which should ensure things work whilst you're out there.

It would normally be the Yoigo network you'd want to be connected to in Spain.
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Oooh. On the off chance the iD Mobile website isn't working from Spain, I'll copy and paste the APN settings to insert below:

Userlevel 1
Hi Kevin, thanks for the info. I changed all the given details but there are some defaults as per below with values which were not mentioned, do I delete them to make them blank or leave them?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @vtolentino,

Anything default filled/blank should be left as it is.

Just complete the APN settings as follows: (First delete all of your old APN settings though).

Mohammed

Userlevel 1
Thanks to all, back here now in UK but will be back in Spain in August so can only test by then.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
No problem @vtolentino,

We hope that the last message should fix the issue, we'll only know when you've been abroad to test so we'll leave the topic unanswered for now!

Keep us updated.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?