Question

No service in the USA

• 5 September 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi

I arrived in the USA on Monday. Intially I had to turn my iPhone 5s on and off several times before it would connect to T mobile and has then went to no service again yesterday. I have tried turning it on and off and turning 4g off in case that helps but it makes no differance. Your agents are busy and there is no option for me to call you using whats app. I’m here for two weeks so I need service. What can be done?

Thanks
Aisling

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi

I arrived in the USA on Monday. Intially I had to turn my iPhone 5s on and off several times before it would connect to T mobile and has then went to no service again yesterday. I have tried turning it on and off and turning 4g off in case that helps but it makes no differance. Your agents are busy and there is no option for me to call you using whats app. I’m here for two weeks so I need service. What can be done?

Thanks
Aisling

Hello @Aislingfm,

Just a note, USA isn't an inclusive roaming destination on iD Unless you have a Takeaway plan.

If you're not on this plan, you'd incur charges for usage.

These are:

The 2 supported networks are AT&T and T-Mobile.

Are you able to carry out a manual network selection for either of these?

To confirm, have you read our Featured Roaming topic in the Green box at the side?

There's a lot of information already covered here in depth for how to set your phone up.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?