Question

Orange F

• 7 April 2019
  • 1 reply

I cannot connect to the Orange F net work when in France. It is really important that I can as it is the only network available in the are which I frequently visit.
When I first encountered the problem I phoned customer services who were very helpful, they talked me through the ID Mobile APN set up and then the procedure for registering the SIM on the network. At the time of the phone call when I tried to register on the Orange F network the message 'Cannot connect to this network right now, try again later'
When in Perpignan I get the choice of Orange F, SFR and Bouygues. The ID SIM card connects to SFR and Bouygues without problem but I get the same message occurring when connecting to Orange F. The SIM Card will not connect.
I thought it may be a handset related issue so I put in a Vodaphone SIM Card which connected without a problem.
Is there a problem with ID Mobile and Orange F or is it a setting on my phone or something else I am doing wrong.
The handset I am using is a Wiko Tommy 2.
PLEASE HELP>

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Gav,

Whilst in France, Orange is one of our partnered networks along with BYTEL, BOUYGTEL, Free Mobile and SFR so it's strange to see that this isn't connecting. Are you able to test your SIM card in a different handset to test if there is the same issue too?

If the other networks connect and work fine then we would advise using them during your visit.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?