Question

Adult content blocked

• 27 December 2020
  • 9 replies

I turned off adult filtering yesterday, it is still blocking adult content. I have also followed the advice to turn off the phone for 10 mins and it is still not working? Can anyone help? 

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Meg27,

That’s odd. The 10 minutes is usually all that’s required for it to update.

We’ll PM you so we can assist.

Mohammed

Please turn off my adult filtering is there really no way to speak to a real person on this network??

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Andrewdurnian3@yahoo.com,

We have a Live Chat Team here who can help you with all account issues. You can also remove bars through your account or via our app.

Please let us know how you get on.

Ryan

Hello Ryan, thank you for the reply. I have tried the ID mobile app but with no results...doesn't seem to just be a setting/preference option and there never seems to be anyone available on the chat... I just keep being directed to the same place.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Andrewdurnian3@yahoo.com,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to assist you in removing the filter.

Will

Hi!

I bought a pay as you go simcard. Someone could tell me how Can I turn off the adult content filter? I try to find on my app but there I don't see that option. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Vahaye,

I’ve messaged you via private message. Please check this and we’ll help turn this off.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

How do I remove content blocker from my idmobile pay as you go phone

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Chris gman Grant 

You will be able to switch off and turn on the adult content filter via your iD Mobile account:

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/

Michelle 

iD Mobile

Why iD Mobile?