Question

call ending

• 17 November 2020
  • 12 replies

I was in the phone when a message suddenly came on the line telling me that I would be charged if I carried on the call and then just ended, this was after already being on the call for 18 mins, I also have unlimited minutes and it was to a relatives landline, any idea why this has happened?

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Sorry to hear that @Reyno82 

Did you manage to call them back fine right after?

Has this happened just the once or numerous times?

Just once so far but will try again tomorrow to see if it happens again. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Reyno82,

If it happens again, please let us know right away so we can compile the examples and log it with our Tech Team.

Will

I am in Portugal and several of my calls say call ended 

Can you help ?

I am in Portugal and several of my calls say call ended 

Can you help ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Hopefull 

We are sorry to hear that. Is this happening to all the calls you make or only some of the calls? Has the sim been working fine since you have been in Portugal or have you had this issue only up until recently?

-Mohsin

When I make local calls here in Portugal, everything is fine. My problem is with calls to the U.K.

e.g. I called Marks and Spencer Bank and the call did not go through, it said ' call ended'.

Perhaps you can suggest a possible remedy.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Rob Cox

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Hopefull 

Was it just Marks and Spencers you called that did not work? Have you tried this by calling someone else who lives in the UK on their phone?

-Mohsin

I have tried 5 numbers in the U.K. and they all stay connected.

Could it be that Marks and Spencer use an 0345 prefix before their number ?.

Hey @Hopefull 

We’ve popped you a message so that we can take a further look into this for you. 

Thanks, 

Jade 

Where can I find the message, Jade ? 

Thanks 

Hopeful

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Hopefull 

We have sent you a Private Message. To view the message sent. Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?