Question

Cant receive security OTP codes

• 3 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi there,

I just ported over to iD and I am having the worst experience, I cannot receive any OTP texts from any company, clearly the issue here is yours (iD Mobile). I am very frustrated by this and request an immediate solution as I need this for work and banking

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 1

I am having exactly same problem as above. Upgraded with ID last Monday , kept own number. Since then no otp codes appearing in my message inbox. I can't access my medical centre, banks etc. Phone is Huawei p30 lite. Help please ID.! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Open message app. Go to settings/ advance /add your number.

Try to change fault message app.

Send message to your mobile from friends number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi there,

I just ported over to iD and I am having the worst experience, I cannot receive any OTP texts from any company, clearly the issue here is yours (iD Mobile). I am very frustrated by this and request an immediate solution as I need this for work and banking

I am having exactly same problem as above. Upgraded with ID last Monday , kept own number. Since then no otp codes appearing in my message inbox. I can't access my medical centre, banks etc. Phone is Huawei p30 lite. Help please ID.! 

Hello both,

Is this with all companies?

Have you contacted them to make sure they have the correct number and refresh the service?

If you’re still having issues, let us know here and we’ll try to help.

Mohammed

Hello, I am also having the same issue - not receiving OTP texts from banks etc. I have been experiencing this for some time but am keen to have this resolved. I can’t find any note of a solution within the community.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @MarkMac 

We are sorry to hear this. We will send you a Private Message now so we can look into this. To view the message sent, simply click the profile icon on the top right and select Private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?