Solved

How do I unlock my iphone5S to use it anywhere in the world with any SIM?

• 7 February 2019
  • 2 replies

my IMEI is :
IMEI [removed]
ICCID [removed]
serial :[removed]

Phone no: [removed]

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION IN YOUR COMMUNITY POST
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 7 February 2019, 13:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @dsrahul

I would recommend for you to not share your personal details from your own safety, this is public community and anyone can access this information.

Coming back to the topic. Phones that were purchased from ID you can unlock by contacting ID Mobile live chat team by clicking this link and if you would like a little bit more info this link has it for you.

If you purchased your phone through a different network then you would need to contact them directly or you could use unlocking paid service offered by your local phone shops.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @dsrahul,

Just adding to what @Hikari wrote above, if you want to simply unlock your phone, follow the steps above. We can unlock your iPhone to any UK network SIM.

If you're wanting to get this regionally unlocked, we may not be able to help. If your iPhone was purchased from us, we only sell this for UK use and do not guarantee the use of a non-UK SIM in the handset.

If you have any other queries regarding unlocking your handset internationally that wasn't purchased from us, we'd direct you to where you purchased the handset from.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?