Solved

How to transfer my files from icloud to a hardesk?

• 3 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello, I have a macbook pro that I used to transfer files from its storage to an external storage unit everytime it needs to have feee space. Around 2019, I started figuring out that some folders / files have a cloud image and needs to be installed before opened....

So I figured out that transferring those folders into a hard desk transfers only a empty folders.

How can I transfer those auto-uploaded folders/files in the icloud to an external hard drive?

icon

Best answer by eydlehoms49 6 March 2021, 00:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @eydlehoms49 

Unfortunately, this is not something we would be able to assist with on our end. You will need to contact the Apple Tech support team for help with this.

-Mohsin

Hello, I have a macbook pro that I used to transfer files from its storage to an external storage unit everytime it needs to have feee space. Around 2019, I started figuring out that some folders / files have a cloud image and needs to be installed before opened....

So I figured out that transferring those folde appvalley rs into a hard desk transfers only a empty folders.

How can I transfer those auto-uploaded folders/files in the icloud to an external hard drive?

issue got solved

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Cheers for sharing @eydlehoms49.

Will

Why iD Mobile?