Solved

I paid my bill but have been told

• 5 January 2021
  • 1 reply

My bill for this month showed up on the app and I thought direct debit would take it out. The direct debit tried a week later and bounced back, so I manually sent the money to ID. The app then read that I had paid two direct debits, so I asked an agent clarify this for me and she said I had £69.09 on my account in credit and asked if I wanted this to be refunded to me. I said yes. She said she would set the refund and it would come in 5 working days, but the money never came through, and now ID mobile are telling me I never paid my bill, when I had manually sent the money over. 

This is the second time this has happened and I am extremely frustrated, having talked to people that did not help me at all. The bill will be taken out again in 5 days, please respond before then because I should not have to pay this bill. 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 6 January 2021, 14:48

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @karenwakahiu 

We can take a look at your payment history and your recent bill to find out why this issue has occurred.

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks

Why iD Mobile?