Solved

Iphone 11 out of stock

• 11 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I was due to an upgrade and I ordered an Iphone 11 black with 256 GB of memory. In the website it was mentionned that the phone was “In stock” but I then reveiced an email saying that the product was actually “out of stock” and that it will take a few days to get it back in stock. It has been nearly a week now and I still don’t have any news. Although the upfront cost has been debited from my account. How long would it take to get it then ?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Mohsin 11 March 2021, 10:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @rappha,

We’re expecting further stock of this to arrive around the 9th of March 2021.

If we receive stock earlier from the manufacturer, we would ship the order sooner.

You should only have been charged the upfront cost for the order but will still be paying your old rate and not billed for the iPhone 11 until it’s sent out, as this is when we’d connect the upgrade.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Thank you for your precedent reply. Do you have any updates over the Iphone 11 256GB black arrival ? It has been nearly amonth now thatI have been waiting for it.

Or is it only from the 30th of March as mentionned on the Id Mobile page ?

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @rappha 

We can confirm the current expected stock date for the iPhone 12 256 GB is 30th March as shown on the iD Mobile website. If we do receive stock sooner, we will ship your order earlier. Thank you for your continued patience.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

Ok. Thank you very much.

Why iD Mobile?