Question

iPhone 7 Plus on iOS 14

• 24 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone. So 11 has been the best as for battery life for my iPhone 7 Plus. Updated to 12, was not as good. For security I updated to 13.7 when 14 came out and battery is bad with huge dips over night and randomly losing like 5% in 30 seconds (gotta admit that the phone is still good in performance). Is 14 worth updating and better than 13 as for battery? Does it decrease the phone’s speed? Also please don’t tell me to replace my battery, because on iOS 12 that I kept ‘till something like 2 months ago it was decent and then became bad with 13 (lost something like an hour if not more). Thanks for the help

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Hello everyone. So 11 has been the best as for battery life for my iPhone 7 Plus. Updated to 12, was not as good. For security I updated to 13.7 when 14 came out and battery is bad with huge dips over night and randomly losing like  192.168.1.254 5% in 30 seconds (gotta admit that the pho ne is still good in performance). Is 14 worth updating and better than 13 as for battery? Does it decrease the phone’s speed? Also please don’t tell me to replace my battery, because on iOS 12 that I kept ‘till something like 2 months ago it was decent and then became bad with 13 (lost something like an hour if not more). Thanks for the help

issue got  solved!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @micheblea83 

We would always advise having the latest software running on your phone. In regards to the change in battery usage you have experienced from updating iOS we would advise speaking directly to Apple to see if they are able to advise further on this matter.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?