Not Happy!!!

• 12 March 2021
  • 3 replies

I took out a new contract with iD Mobile in November 2020. From the beginning my signal and data coverage has been appalling and it has only got progressively worse, after using the coverage checker supplied before taking out the contract, it said for my area I am promised good indoor and outdoor coverage for 3G & 4G. Well, I am sad to say this has not been the case. I never ever get above 3G, and even when I have that it is so unbelievably slow it uses such a heavy amount of my data!! I first made a formal complaint on the 22 February and I was told that I did have the 30 days grace period after I took out my contract to send it back if there was any issues, I have explained multiple times now after many conversations with the complaints team that I unfortunately contracted COVID-19 during this time and was very unwell, my poor phone coverage was the last thing on my mind so I sadly  missed this window and due to being off work this issue took a back seat for a while. I have been asked to submit evidence of failed calls/dropped calls three times now after being advised the time before will be the last, this has been going on far too long now and I am having to use my Mum & Sisters phones for work calls as it’s getting embarrassing when I am missing calls due to poor signal, this is not acceptable and I certainly do not want to be paying £50 per month for a phone contract for the next two years that is not fit for purpose nor am I getting what was advertised! As much as the complaints team are friendly I don’t seem to be getting anywhere!!! it seems to go round in circles and I am also unable to contact anyone higher up!! Not a happy customer & I would like to be released from this contract and the issue resolved!!! Would not recommend!!! 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @robynjay 

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have been facing with your coverage. 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and take a look over your account notes to see if there is anything further we can do for you.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle

iD Mobile 

The response from this once again, has still been the same!! It is getting ridiculous now, I just need my issue resolved please. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @robynjay 

I can see we are talking with you via Private Message.

We'll keep communications there to prevent any confusion.

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?