Solved

order status

• 26 December 2020
  • 13 replies

Hi I ordered the IPhone 12 pro gold 128gb, I’m just wondering if you can tell me if this order has been confirmed?

If so will an iD SIM card come with the phone as I am a new customer? 
Ref: 114983294

thank you 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 30 December 2020, 15:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Hi I ordered the IPhone 12 pro gold 128gb, I’m just wondering if you can tell me if this order has been confirmed?

If so will an iD SIM card come with the phone as I am a new customer? 
Ref: 114983294

thank you 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @osbornfurtado18 

Have you received an email confirmation regarding your order? If not, feel free to speak to our Live Chat team who can look into this for you. Feel free to message us if you have any further issues.

-Mohsin

I haven’t received my order confirmation email yet. 
what is my order status ? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @osbornfurtado18,

Did you manage to get in touch with our Live Chat Team about your order? If not, please check your Private Messages and we will take this further.

Ryan

I did payment yesterday but the bank declined because I did not say the message confirmation   received in the bank but after that, I received a message from my bank ask me to try pay again and I did the payment and I received email form id say you order number  I would like to check my order is accepted or no 

Hi, I ordered the iPhone 12 pro max128GB, I’m just wondering if you can tell me if this order has been confirmed?

order reference is 115244874.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @khalel,

We will send you a PM now to check up on this for you, hopefully, it has gone through!

Ryan

Hi please can you have a look at order 116492690. Is stock available? When approx will this be sent to me?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @Cahoosersnip 

If you can advise us on the make and model of the handset you ordered, we can give you an expected delivery date for this?

-Mohsin

ThanksIts iphone 12 pro 512GB

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Cahoosersnip 

We can confirm the current expected delivery date for the iPhone 12 Pro 512 GB is 11/05/21.

-Mohsin

Ok thanks for this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

No Problem @Cahoosersnip 

Feel free to message us again for any issues or concerns you may have.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?