Solved

pac code problems when submitting

• 26 January 2021
  • 10 replies

Hi,

I have submitted my PAC, transaction code and my new ID number correctly along with my old number into the form...I received a text saying 'we ran into issues...please contact customer service'. where thanks to Covid I can't speak to a human being...my old phone is disconnected and my number hasn't ported across. Please help!

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 28 January 2021, 16:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Beck,

Sorry to hear there’s been trouble with the PAC code transfer.

I’ll PM you here so we can look into this a little further.

Mohammed

Hello, I have had this same problem but cannot seem to find a number to talk to someone. What can I do in order to get this sorted. As I have now sold my own phone and can't get details of the TAC code if needed. 

I have this same issue.  But do t know ow where to go to get help ??

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Janep95 

We will send you a Private Message to help with this.

-Mohsin

I have this problem too with iPhone XR. Filledout the form to port my existing phone number with a pac code and it will not accept it. Not a very good start for a new customer 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Tich58,

I see this matter has now been resolved elsewhere.

Will

My issue was that the pac code had expired even though I was told it was valid for 30 days. I got a new pac code and it went straight in saying my number would be ported over in the next few days

Did this get sorted for you? I’m in a similar position x

Any luck? I’m having similar issue x

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @cottoncandyinarottenmouth 

Could you elaborate on the problems you’re facing?

Are you 100% sure that your PAC (code) from your previous provider is still active and within date?  If so, the best advice I can give is for you to register your iD Mobile account on our website:

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount (make sure you use the iD Mobile number that we gave you with your SIM when registering)

Then once you’re logged in, you can go to the “Keep my Number” area and pop in your old number you wish to bring to us, plus the PAC (code).

The number should then port over within 1-2 working days at most usually.

Why iD Mobile?