Question

PAC Codes Issues

• 24 February 2021
  • 1 reply

I have just moved from 3 to iD and want to keep my old number. I’ve got my PAC code from 3 and entered it to the iD app. The app gave me an error message saying the code is not valid. 

I then entered my PAC code online via the website. Shortly after I received a text saying that some of the information I provided was incorrect (I'm 100%  sure it was correct).

I've tried calling customer services but the call centers are all closed, even tried earlier when they were open but nothing - it was automated. I’m not impressed with the customer service at all which makes me doubt this network. 

What do I do now? 

The iD app pointed my towards the iD Community for help. I want to leave iD now but I’ve been told that I will be charged over £70. How is it right that I’m being charged over that amount when I haven’t been able to activate my PAC code?? 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Parkesr3 

We are sorry to hear this. We will send you a Private Message to help with this. To view the message sent. Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?