Solved

phone not working need help ASAP

• 3 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

iphone 6 is now not working after upgrade, what do i do. I need phone ASAP? please call (number removed)

icon

Best answer by Mohsin 8 April 2021, 14:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 1

I have upgraded my Id mobile and now it is not connected to my iphone and no internet connection - 12 month contract?

Userlevel 1

Need help … phone is not working…. please call 0161 7897039

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @David Delves 

I have removed your number as this was visible to everyone using the Community Forum. What seems to be the issue with the phone? Are you unable to make/recieve calls? Did you upgrade to a sim-only deal? If so, have you received your new sim?

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

hi,

I upgraded 2.4.21 to 10gb.  I advised i need my phone, on all the time for holidays and communicate with my accountant 24/7. Next day 3.4.21, you turn off my network whilst I was browsing on the web using your network all the way till 7.4.21….. In the past I have made phone calls and sent messages to contact me and no reply back, until 6 & 7th  for support, which is all too late…..Was advised for the trouble has been caused i do not have to pay my next bill and was agreed over the phone yesterday 7.4.21. Fingers crossed I get that. Because I was an un happy customer

Received a new sim which i did not want, now is all working. No need to reply back.

cheers

Dave

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @David Delves 

We are happy to hear everything is now working fine. Feel free to message us for any further issues you may have.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?