Solved

poor mobile signal

• 17 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi,

for the past 2 weeks I have experienced very poor signal at home and the local area. This is either 1 bar or no reception

my postcode is B73 6UN

icon

Best answer by Michelle 17 February 2021, 13:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Anthony1981 

We are sorry for the issues currently impacting your postal area. 

I can see there is an unplanned outage, we are working to fix the outage as quickly as possible.

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Do you have a timeframe which you are working towards as I can’t continue on this basisi

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Anthony1981 

Some planned work was carried out by Three on Sunday, so we’d expect that work was done to address problems as of late.

They are fully aware that problems persist though and more work is planned soon.  Outages like this are always a high priority.

Have you got examples of failed texts or calls you’ve tried to send/ make recently due to this issue?  We could private message you if need be to make a note of that and try to find out more if you’d be happy for us to message you on here?

Does your phone support WiFi calling?  As turning this on could be really beneficial for you at the time being.

More on that here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/wifi-calling

Calls generally cut out mid call, although there have been numerous occasions where I am unable to connect to the person due to no signal.

I am sitting in my lounge as we speak with zero reception - see photo below

what compensation am I entitled to as this is restricting the business I am able to conduct from home 

text messages are generally sent my iMessage or WhatsApp so no mobile signal required.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Anthony1981,

We wouldn’t provide compensation for loss of business, as we don’t sell business lines. I’m aware other networks do, but they’re at a premium to cover you for instances such as this.

Will

Why iD Mobile?